Friday 2 March 2018

NIKE KD 10 “AUNT PEARL”







The Nike KD 10 Aunt Pearl will be the 7th signature shoe from Kevin Durant to pay tribute to his late Aunt Pearl who passed away from lung cancer in 2000.
To keep her memories and spirit alive, Nike Basketball and KD continue to release special edition Nike KD series inspired by Aunt Pearl.
“I made a promise to myself to always honor my Aunt Pearl for the example she set, and the encouragement she gave me to follow my dreams,” says Durant.
Proceeds from the shoe will go to the Kay Yow Cancer Fund that was founded in 2007 and an organization in which Nike is a founding partner.
Dressed in a Pearl Pink, White and Sail color scheme. This Nike KD 10 comes with Pink tones throughout, feathered heel atop a Sail rubber outsole.
Look for the Nike KD 10 “Aunt Pearl” to release at sole4souls.com . 100% ORIGINAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment